Apr 19, 2009

Woodworking

Grandpa was wonderfully generous on Easter and as a result, there is an awesome, super fantastic scroll saw in my workshop! It's far more flexible and configurable than my previous scroll saw, allowing for some more complicated projects.  So I've been going a little crazy with it.. This is all stuff I've done in the last week:

I started with a quick couple of minutes whipping up this rocking chair for Lily's Barbie.


My nephew is having his first communion next week, so I made him a nice "Victorian Style Cross":


And for the niece and nephews, some puzzle boxes, one for each. Displayed in various stages of assembly:


I got a new book on Composite, 3d scroll patterns. This is a cut of a flower:


And a penguin, another composite:


A little bunnny! (more composites):


The latest progress on my wooden chain:


A drill/dremel bit holder:


And finally, a rack for all of my paints - sick of keeping them in a box and not being able to tell which bottle is which:


No comments: