We visited the (alleged) largest crucifix IN THE WORLD. Also home to the previously mentioned doll museum.
Apr 25, 2009
This was a museum of Holy Order outfits, with walls of nuns and such in the different variations on the typical habit. We saw popes and priests and everything! The dolls were generic, but also were Barbie, many many Ken Dolls, a Johnny West, a few of the Jackson Five, a dozen or so John Wayne, a Mork (of & Mindy), and even a Donny Osmand. Wow!
The picture of the rosaries was for Stacie, who prays the rosary while we ride scooters. She would have gone nuts in the gift shop.
Apr 24, 2009
Apr 22, 2009
- Turning right (on Stevens) off a route we ALWAYS go straight on
- The motocross course on Stevens
- Portland roundabout
- Not seeing the Pilot waving from the plane but knowing it happened
- The Civil War vs WWI re-enactment
- Seeing the official MN Coast Guard Canoe
- BANGERS. AND. MASH.
GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com