Aug 27, 2009

Catching Up: Part 2



February


While the sewer saga was mostly over, there was still some residual ugliness. The kids had their usual fun, and Lily had a school program. We went up to Bear Lake once, and went skating at Centennial Park, as well. Eli had a birthday party and the family had the Mardi Gras party.

March


As winter wore on, I went to the Make:Day at the Science Museum, we celebrated Saint Patrick's Day, and I created a kinetic cat for the Kingfield Art Show. On the travel side, we went to Lake George (1,2,3) and Bear Lake (1,2) Also, Mom and I went to Michigan for a First Communion. Jill helped run the Science Fair and Eli participated in the Pinewood Derby.

April


The usual kids and chaos continued in April. We celebrated Easter at our house and I went on the first TNRs of the season. Eli had a school presentation, and I recovered my hard drive.

No comments: