Dec 5, 2018

Copenhagen Adventure, Day 3

I will admit I slept in a bit the next day.  I did spent quite a bit of time out on another of my daily deathmarches, and in just a few hours knocked out my 10,000+ steps.

I wandered back into the shopping/tourist zone and headed west.  Making my way out to Vesterbro and then north to Frederiksberg I saw busy commercial areas and smaller residential areas.  It was all quite beautiful and interesting.  I felt a bit like I was wandering around New York.

I'd been having trouble finding food, as I'm not super comfortable going to a restaurant alone, but they do have those hot dog stands everywhere, so I had one of those.  From two different stands.  So tasty!


The Factory series of boots at Doc Martens

One of the many Christmas areas around the city this time of year

Candle vigil diaplsy

Amazing city lights

Tivoli
 Copenhagen Tivoli is an amusement park located in the center of Copenhagen close to the main railway station and Strøget . The park is the world's oldest of its kind; Only Dyrehavsbakken (North of CPH) is older.

Tivoli was founded by Georg Carstensen in 1843 . The doors were opened on 15 August . The area is almost the same today, but in 1843 it was outside Vesterport .

Copenhagen Central Station
Trains in the train station


No comments: